Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For ages 30 and older.


This is for all of you who don't believe me when I say I'm just not crafty. Holy cow, I thought this would be a piece of cake, but clearly a piece of gingerbread is a very different matter. I was throwing things on by the end of it just trying to get more candy on the house than in my kids' mouths. We're not going to make a Christmas tradition of it just yet. Oh, and I wouldn't click on the picture to enlarge this one, or rather do, and get a good laugh.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Hahaha. That's why I didn't even attempt one this year. I'm terrible with stuff like that--you know, anything that requires patience. :)

Melissa said...

We just did that exact gingerbread house at Cub Scouts last week - I am with you - It was hard! Looks can be deceiving, and that frosting does not harden up quick enough.

Heather said...

I guess ours was easier than I was envisioning. I thought I had to assesmble the whole house. I was ecstatic when it was already done. I was totally throwing candy on ours by the end just to get it done and away from Brody!

Jene said...

Ok that is what they always look like if you actually let your kids help!! If you see a lady with a better one...she's doing it by herself...and that isn't so nice! ;)

Jene'

aftonicole said...

is that kit from target?? Andrew and I made one of those, yours is actually better!

Amy G. said...

it's from costco (where 90% of my life's purchases are made), but probably it's the same thing. and i seriously doubt ours looks better. you must not have clicked to enlarge :)