Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dove Hunting

Yet another thing I didn't know about Josh when I married him--he likes to hunt. Not a fan myself, but Jonah and Ellie sure love waking up at four in the morning to go out with him which melts my heart a bit so I think I can handle it.

Like father, like son. Hunting is just one of the many subjects about which Jonah would say, "I know more than you, huh mom?" and he'd be right.

My brother Ben and his son Cubby, who Jonah worships and would follow around all day if he could. Cubby is a very patient, sweet boy.

That's a fake action shot right there.



This was on a different day actually where Ellie got to see what the hype was all about. I stopped keeping track of how many times they went out. And I'm trying to forget the bacon-wrapped dove Josh grilled the other day....gross!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah...that bacon-wrapped dove does sound gross! I did not know that about Josh. I'm not surprised Jonah likes it, too. But a little surprised Ellie does. Well, just a little.