Sunday, January 24, 2010

Charlotte Get Your Hair Cut

I take a quick jaunt to Alabama and come back to what has gently been termed a "pixie" cut on Char. If we're being honest it could more accurately be called a bush-wacking by Ellie. Still, I have to admit, it's pretty cute. And now we're twins cause I did the same thing to mine (without Ellie's help).What's funny is that if you ask Char who cut her hair she'll tell you "Amy" (the lady at the salon). Her loyalty is to her sister...a good thing? I'm still deciding.



Not related, but note worthy is that I love, love, love that Jonah considers himself the authority on birds. He for sure knows more than me on the subject (which he's very quick to point out). During lunch the other day he turned his chair around to watch the birds after which his sisters quickly followed suit. It was a little surreal. Silence during meal time. I love that bird feeder.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

What?! You went to Alabama?!

Amy G. said...

My brother lives there now. They moved from Georgia a little while ago and just had a baby so I went to go visit him for a quick weekend. We were a ways away from Birmingham...trust me, I checked :)