Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recent Accomplishments

Jonah has shed the training wheels and is cruisin' it in true big boy fashion.



After a few days of screaming through swimming lessons, Ellie has finally decided she likes the water. She doesn't need me for any of it now. Wahoooo! Jonah...well, he's getting there.



Charlotte is walking! By the time baby #3 comes around, each new accomplishment seems a little less impressive (sorry, Char)...except for walking! That one always gets me and I love each new step. It's funny how they almost look more alien for a while walking rather than on all fours. I couldn't get the video to work and it's too bad because with Jonah screaming and banging in the background, it's proof that my "Bad Day" (see previous post) really and truly did exist...not that I really want to be reminded!
Here's a picture instead...


6 comments:

Annie said...

What a big summer for your kids! I can't believe Jonah's old enough to not have training wheels-crazy. I think I was 10...haha...not really.

Trixie said...

So funny, love the video of the kids in the pool. What is it about boys being more scared than girls? I wish I could convince Abby she doesn't need her training wheels anymore, she's 8 and still has them on. Good grief!

Heather said...

Yea I think i was 10 before I rode a bike. Brody's heading down the same path. We've been bad and haven't gotten him a bike because of the apartment living situation. Congrats though on the bike riding, swimming & walking! It was so fun seeing you guys. We're up for guests anytime as well!

Dawn said...

Your kids are so cute, and growing up so fast. Love the video and now I'm starting to wish I had gotten the girls in swimming lessons.

Miss Kendra said...

that is seriously cute - Ellie jumping in the pool! And way to go Charlotte and Jonah!

aftonicole said...

HA thats great about your nephew's quote! I wouldn't care but all the nudists so far have been women, luckily I know my husband isn't checking em out! We just move down the beach further.....or go to ones were it's illegal!!!