Monday, July 14, 2008

This is why you don't buy the generic brand...

Ellie, in true princess fashion, loves to paint her nails. Often I'll see her using the markers to "paint" her nails, think "oh that's cute," then come back 10 mintues later to this...

...and her partner in crime. Actually, the jury's still out as to whether
Char's a co-conspirator or victim in the case of Ellie and her markers v. Mom. What I do know is that Mom typically loses these cases.


What I have learned from these situations? That the generic washable brand of markers are not in reality washable. Note to self. Stick with Crayola.

Pictures of Haigler to come...!

7 comments:

littlest said...

love it. any walls? hate to find out that the"washable" really isn't washable!!!

Lara Neves said...

I, too, have learned that lesson. I just throw away any we get that aren't Crayola. I think it should be standard advice to a new mom at baby showers. :)

Heather B said...

With all the Crayola products I have bought over the years, I should have purchased stock in that company long ago...Could have made some of my money back. dang. I only have brand loyalty to a few products, but Crayola is definitely one of them! The photos are too cute, but of course, I didn't have to do the clean up.

Heather said...

I would have a hard time being mad at such cuties. I always regret buying the generic markers too...yet my cheapness seems to always get the best of me!

Mechams said...

Always a party in the Greer household, huh?! Well a party for the kids anyway. Not so fun for Mom to have to clean up!

Annie said...

Oh no! But at least she looks good in blue!

Melissa said...

I love that Charlottes diaper is just sagging and hanging off her. :)