Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

The Fat Man was good to us this year...most of us that is. Despite Jonah's fervent prayers that "Daddy won't call Santa different words," Josh still didn't get the boat he's wanted for the past three years. That's what you get for calling Santa names at our house.

Jonah and his pirate ship

Ellie and Char got a dollhouse and Ellie has hardly stopped to play with anything else.

And a stroller for Charlotte. She loves it!

Christmas Eve with the Allreds/Porters. We decided to share the kids' pipe talents with the family.


Jonah was the Drummer Boy in the Nativity.

Ellie was an Angel, though as I recall, the angel bit was strictly an act. That's what you get when you drag your 3 yr. old to party after party with ne'er a nap.

The whole crew.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

The Birches said...

I'm so jealous of Ellie's doll house! hahahah When I was little I wanted one that big but instead I got Barbie's doll house which is a 4th of that one! :) Thanks for the beautiful picture/Christmas card! Your kids look more beautiful every time we see them!

Kate said...

Your kids are so cute and I love your new header- great photo. That doll house looks like my childhood dream come true! Glad Ellie loves it so much.

Jenner said...

love the new family picture up top

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Cute Christmas pics! Wow....that Allred family is sure big! :) I love your new header too....that family pictures is adorable! cute colors!

Kathryn said...

I haven't been on to see what a fun blog you have forever. I can see why I have missed it. DARLING kids Amy - they are adorable.

Alishia said...

I love your new opening picture. How cute!

I heard that you had a break in. How scary??!! We had a near break in last year and that was scary enough. I'm glad you are all OK. Let un know what happened, I assume you will blog about it when you get a free second, or should I say if you get a free second.