Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holy Jolly

We've been having fun with Christmas carols this year. I'm pretty sure Deck the Halls has most of our 5-and-under-year-olds slightly confused. I've heard several variations, all very amusing. Around our house it's "Deck the halls with holy jolly..." (not to be confused with holly jolly) And Ellie...well, she has the "fa la la la la" part down. Heck, what am I talking about? Five and under? I can never remember all the words to that song. But then I'm notorious for making up words. It's good to know I've passed something on to my kids.

Here's the kids' recent favorite. Jonah on lead pipe. Ellie on back-up pipe. Charlotte, prima ballerina extraordinaire and occasional jingle-beller. Mom, up and coming director, producer and photographer.

Note Jonah's concern for Ellie's "form".





Other fun/funnies...

Making forts


Sleeping in tents


Being prepared for "bad guys" at all times


And Santa's Little Helpers

1 comment:

Jill Ison said...

I used to make those forts all the time! I can never remember the word to songs even my favorites.