Thursday, January 15, 2009

So long fair hair...

Out with the old--or in this case the less than perfect haircut your brother decided to give you on a whim...


...and in with the new. I love it, Ellie! You are an angel.


On another note, I have a children's book recommendation to make. It's titled A Long Way from Home by Elizabeth Baguley. It's actually nothing too special except the bunnies' names are Noah and Ella and as if that weren't coincidence enough, the story might as well be the telling of our every day lives with Jonah and Ellie. It's about a bunny, Noah who gets sick and tired of his bunny burrow with his squishy siblings, in particular Ella and decides to try out life on his own. Of course he discovers that it's cold and lonely and longs for his snugly, warm sister. Sweet huh? I can almost believe that to be true of my own Jonah and Ellie.

11 comments:

aftonicole said...

how do you make your pics so big? I love it! Your kids are so cute!

Amy G. said...

a friend had instructions on how to do this on her blog. here's the link

http://71toes.blogspot.com/2008/10/wider-blog-page.html

good luck! the bigger pictures are fun i think.

Kathryn said...

Darling picutres - loved your post. Kath

Heather said...

She looks adorable in a bob!! I love it. I want to hear details on the Jonah part of it though :)

Jill Ison said...

i saw her hair at church and I forgot to tell you that i loved it!! So cute on her! and really Amy your pictures are really good! I love them!

Nicole said...

I LOVE her haircut! Nice job Jonah! Maybe we have a hairdresser in the making? :o) And that is a beautiful picture of her. She's so gorgeous!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Oh, Ellie looks so cute with her new short cut. She is such a doll!

Destry said...

I only cut Brody's hair with an electric shaver so luckily our kids haven't found out that scissors can cut hair. I hope they don't figure it out. But she does look so cute and grown up with the bob.

Amber said...

Isn't this kind of haircut a rite of passage? If I remember correctly, my sister styled your similarly when you were little. She does look completely adorable, though!

Amy G. said...

Yes...I think I vaguely recall that rite of passage. It's a good thing I pretty much idolized her at that age :)

Melissa said...

your kids are so beautiful!