Thursday, July 29, 2010

Allred Hotel

I went back to the house this morning and took some pictures--for the last time! I still can hardly believe it. I actually ran into the new owners who were doing their walk through and it was just so crazy to try and picture any family other than ours living there. The wife was super cute and had the thought that she might pour cement near where our hand prints are on the sidewalk and add their own. I almost started bawling right there.

Anyway, here are the pictures. I became a little obsessed with the apple.


Jonah, practicing his hand at photography.





Here I was worried the scorpions were going to come out and get me when really I should have been worrying about the ants that were crawling into Hazel's car seat, biting her chubby little legs!



4 comments:

lrwardell said...

I can't get over how big the kids have gotten. It seems like yesterday when you guys were here in Williamsburg. You are missed.

Heather said...

This post made me sad. That has got to be so hard!! Hope you guys are doing well.

jana said...

Thanks for your post Amy, even though I am very sad about it too. Life just keeps chugging along and things keep changing. I love you and your cute family!

Valora Hintze said...

I can't believe that that house will no longer be the Allred's. I feel your pain. I miss you and love you!
Valora Jo