Friday, March 21, 2008

Shall We Dance?


Josh thought he'd give Jonah and Ellie a little dance instruction on how to waltz. I found this particularly amusing because (and don't be offended, honey) Josh really doesn't dance. Neither do I for that matter. I always thought it would be fun to learn. I know that ballroom dance was kind of popular thing to do as BYU couples, but since Josh's family is more a "Mormons for Devils" kind of family we never did get that opportunity. I'll just have to stick it on my "Things I'd like to do Someday in my Spare Time" list...right up there with learning how to stay sane being the caretaker of three kids under the age of four. I've been failing pretty miserably with this one lately...hence the picture. It reminds me why I try at all.

Here's another one...


Elizabeth, this one reminded me of you and your post about your hip Star Trek shades.

And one more because I do have three children and don't want the third growing up with a complex...

12 comments:

Erika said...

Amy--those kids are so stinkin' cute. And you are definitely not failing miserably. I think you are amazing! I'm trying to add more pics and posts of James too--poor little third ;-)

Heather said...

Whether or not they learned to waltz, it's still an adorable picture!

Annie said...

You're children are adorable!

Niki said...

Ohhh Amy! Those blue eyes are gorgeous!

Shawni said...

Cute kids. I look at those pictures and it makes me sad that my kids are growing up so darn quick.

Great job on the violin on Sunday too...that music was so beautiful.

KP said...

What a little cutie! And a pair of darlings to go with her. Lucky, lucky you. It's great to hear your life and see your pictures. Isn't this blog stuff good fun?

Leah Miller said...

Where can I find a pair of glasses like those? JK. Thanks for the good laugh. btw- you can feel ok about failing miserably at staying sane with 3 kids. I tend to fail quite frequently with just one.

Cassi said...

Amy, I love reading your blog! You've got such a great sense of humor! My hat is off to you for all you manage to do and raising three darling little kiddos.

Heather said...

Love the pictures! I feel like I am failing miserable everyday, but cute moments like those make it all worth it :)

Shaun and April Payne said...

I just wanted to tell you how adorable our kids are. I see all these comments before mine that say the same so I guess they all beat me to it, but seriously I am sure you are doing a great job! By the way I made my blog private but if you would like to come see it just send me your email address to aprilbrea@cox.net. Thx

Brent & Emily Slade said...

So cute Amy! And you know....you CAN do dance. That's what Brent got me for Christmas- just 4 dance lessons at a studio in Chandler. So ask for that for your b-day next week!?

Melissa said...

You crack me up... I am sure you are the MOST sane mother of 3 kids that I have ever met. YOu always have it together, so if you think you are losing it, then you don't want to see me on a normal day... :)