Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Then again, maybe not.

Josh put this on her Sunday and got quite a different reaction--twirls and smiles. These fickle girls in my life, apparently. I just have to say that Char has got my heart bursting to the seams lately. She is so dang cute I can hardly stand it. She has recently learned the art of "please" and "thank you" and while I secretly loved the blood shrieking screams to get what she wanted, I have to admit the change has been quite lovely. Sometimes she signs "more please" and other times gives me her sweetest grin and belts out, "peeeese!" and "ank-ou." For now I just don't see how she could get any cuter.



"Cheese!"

"Please!"

5 comments:

Chapman Family said...

She is such a baby doll!! So, so CUTE!!
Hey, we are going private so if you are interested in still going to the blog email me at chapmans3.blogspot@gmail.com so I can put you on the list. Hope you guys had an awesome thanksgiving!!

Julie said...

Wow Amy she is getting so big. Where are all of our cute little babies going??

Chapman Family said...

Hey, Tagged you with the What I've done is bold tag.

Amy G. said...

Tiff, I think I'll be needing an invite first :)

Mechams said...

That smile is so cute. I love it!