Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Froughts

Pictures of Halloween and the such to come...hopefully. My camera broke again and is in the shop with all my precious pictures on it! Maybe this will be just the excuse I need to get a real camera :)

Other news...I did my spring triathlon last Saturday and it was a blast! I wasn't a blast (finished almost last in my category), but the actual experience was way cool. I'm looking forward to another one in March and Joni, you inspired me! I'm doing the Arizona relay from Wickenburg to Mesa in February. My poor group, is all I have to say. I don't think they fully understood me when I tried to explain just now slow I am. Joni, maybe you can give me some good tips (besides buying just two, not three huge bunches of Costco bananas)!

Well, Jonah's asking for "fresh water" from the R.O. so I better go. (I didn't realize we had a sea brewing in the fridge water...what they won't say to get us off our hineys.)

6 comments:

littlest said...

go ames!!!
we were actually going to come down and do that ragnar relay in arizona with my bro and sis in law. she is from arizona and thought it would be fun. BUT we decided not to...i am signed up to do the wasatch one again...so i think one is all i can mentally handle! ahaha
for sure don't buy 3 bunches of bananas! hahaha
who are you doing it with? so awesome. it is a very fufilling race after you do all that training ---way cool!!
you rock girl

HILLARY said...

It's awesome that you did the triathlon!
PS last night was super fun thanks again!

Jill Ison said...

very impressive! I don't think I could do an "athalon" of any kind. Im a little wimpy.

Alishia said...

How is it that you find time to train and do triathalons?? I can hardly find time for a shower over here. I am so very impressed!! You are amazing and your kids are adorable!! Jonah is such a riot.

Emily said...

Hey, Amy, tell Josh that we missed him at the reunion last night. (And you, too.) Congrats on the triathalon!

Heather said...

That is awesome! You're my hero.