Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was lovely this year. We had rain all day Saturday (hurray for Arizona rain...love it!!!) and then Sunday was sunny and gorgeous. Some (okay, a LOT of) pictures to prove it.


Easter with the Greers on Saturday...




Classic Ellie...bum crack forever showing.




Easter morning at home...



Easter with the Allreds on Sunday afternoon...

Pretty in yellow (Kristin, Emma and Jana)

Josh, always the chef...

My brother Nate is the bunny and his lovely fiance, Jenna.


7 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

pretty pictures! I love the girls' hair!

littlest said...

so cute! that plummer of ellie's is the EXACT same a mary!! haha we are always laughing at her plumber. her pants are always saggin'!

love it

Jill Ison said...

amy those pictures are super cute, I think you have a great eye for angles and what not! your kids are so darling. Looks like a fun time. I love reading about other peoples easters this year. Mine sucked so im reliving Easter 2009 through other peoples good times:) though the one good thing I can say about it is that you we're so sweet to me at church on Sunday.

jana said...

Hi Ames, I sure love reading your blog and seeing my super cute grand kids!!!!

Love you 2 lobs cot!! MOM

Angie said...

I love the Easter pictures. And I am so glad to know that Jayne isn't the only one who has issues with her pants and her crack!

Julie said...

The kids look so cute in their easter clothes. And the girls hair is beautiful. You should get extra easter candy for doing those curls.

Melissa said...

your pictures are amazing? tell me... what camera are you using?!