Friday, April 3, 2009

Lake Havasu Tri


Recognize the two guys on either end? I didn't either but that's because we don't have T.V. I'm told they're the two cousins from this season's Biggest Loser. My sister and brother-in-law are big fans. Anyway, we ran into them at the tri and are pretty much best friends now.

My seester and me all happy before the start of the race...


And this is after finishing the bike portion. I affectionately named my bike "pinky" but actually I have no affection for the thing. In fact, at one point on our drive home we thought it had fallen off the bike rack and I was jumping for joy until we realized it was just hanging by a thread. Darn.



I think I'm done with races for a while.

7 comments:

Jill Ison said...

you amaze me. my kids name they're bikes too!

Cherie said...

Way to go Amy! I have a goal of doing a Triathalon this year. We'll see how it goes.

Kate said...

Great job Amy! That is awesome that you did that!

Heather said...

Woo hoo! I'm very impressed!!

Angie said...

That is incredible. I told Mike I wanted to do a tri and he laughed in my face. I guess he knows me better than I know myself!

littlest said...

way to go ames! you look awesome!!

Kathryn said...

Wahoo!