Saturday, September 29, 2007

By Gum!

Yesterday in the car, Ellie found Jonah's mini gum ball piggy bank and somehow managed to get the top off. The gum balls came pouring out so I pulled over to remedy the situation. In the time it took me to get from my side of the car to Ellie's she had greedily stuffed her mouth full of gum balls. Never mind that she doesn't even bother to chew them. I know you're all probably thinking to yourselves, "Wasn't she stuffing her mouth full of something the last time she got into trouble?"
Yes, and no. Yes, she was stuffing her mouth full of Costco shredded cheese. No, that wasn't the last time she got into trouble. Ellie has definitely decided to act her age and give merit to the this wonderful phase in life known as..."The Terrible Twos!"

And yes, we were on our way to Costco...

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Amy! I'm dying! Maybe stay away from Costco? What a funny little girl. Great that you can find humor in the "I-want-to-pull-my-hair-out" moments!

Trixie said...

Too funny for words. I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. The terrible two's only last a year. right?!:)

Leah Miller said...

Oh, wow! That is pretty funny. Thanks for the good laugh.

DaNelle said...

Amy it is so funny because we all hav those moments and next time I do I'm gonna think of you! I just wanted to say hi and it's fun to see what your up to.. check out our blog..
DaNelle Daley Wolford
kevindanelle.blogspot.com

♥ Natalie said...

Hey, Amy! I saw your blog on Cindy's and I thought that I would say "hi." What darling little ones you have! What a great Mommy you are to start your little ones on the violin at an early age. I have to laugh at your stories about the Gum and the Cheese, because I know all about that, too! Our little ones are sweet but just have so much zest for life! Tell Josh "hello" also! Come on over and check us out at ilovemyfamily5.blogspot.com . It was fun to see your fun family pics. Take care, Natalie Evans

littlest said...

ames--i am feeling the "two's" as well!! what do you do? i love picturing it all! :0)

Cassi said...

Oh man, Ellie cracks me up! I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it, too! Otherwise, life could be rather stressful!