Monday, June 30, 2008

He's the Chef


Jonah is our cheese crisp maker from start to finish. I don't have to do a thing but make sure the house doesn't burn down. And admittedly, J's are even better than mine because, as you can see from the picture, there's no shortage of cheese when he's the chef. Yum! I better be choosy about what I let him learn how to cook or I may be in trouble.

The best is that he knows now to make Charlotte's and Ellie's cheese crisps first because they are the ladies. And he's the gentleman. Yes, I'd have to agree Jonah...you are quite the gentleman!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! He's like Josh. Now you have TWO men to cook for you!

Amy G. said...

Except that ONE has a real job now....erggg!

littlest said...

go jonah! cook one up for me please!

Heather said...

That is awesome! I feel like Brody is behind in so many ways..bike riding and now cooking!

Amy G. said...

no way heather! these kids just pick and choose the things that they want to be good at. too bad we can't pick for them?