Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I'm........ten!

no, one...

Uh, how old am I? I'm THREE!!!

Jonah has this same problem. I guess my kids just aren't very dexterous. Yesterday we celebrated with Josh's family and on the way home Jonah was noticing that in the sunset the clouds were pink. "Why are the clouds pink?" he asked.

"Why do you think, Jonah?" (I was curious what he'd come up with...and okay so I don't exactly know why the clouds were pink!)

"They must have known it was Ellie's birthday," said Jonah in all seriousness. This, of course, because Ellie's obsessed with all things pink. What a sweet brother.

More pictures to come...

7 comments:

littlest said...

happy birthday ellie!!! how did your hair get so long? it is beautiful. we miss you like crazy!

Erika said...

That is so sweet of Jonah to think that even the sky what in honor of Ellie. And happy b-day to Ellie!

Chapman Family said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Ellie!!! I absolutely LOVE the gloves that are to big! I didn't realize that Ayden and Ellie are are same age.

Heather said...

Happy B-day Ellie. She is so dang cute! And I love the pink cloud comment from Jonah. Very thoughtful :)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Little One. I remember when we met you guys you were at the end of your pregnacy with Ellie. We miss our days with you guys.

Annie said...

Cute kids and pictures. I'm so glad I decided to go to Walmart while I was home, the way you called my name felt like we were in a movie and were seeing each other on a crowded city street, except it's only been a few months and we were at Walmart! I'm glad the clouds were pink for Ellie :)

Nicole said...

Oh, that is so cute...they must have known it was Ellie's bday" So sweet.