Monday, April 28, 2008

Blogging Hiccup...

Really the only problem I have with blogging so far is when it comes to leaving comments. It always seems to take me a couple tries before I can get the word verification right. I'm sure I'm alone on this one, but if there are any of you who have this particular blogging handicap and feel a need to come out of the closet on this issue, now would definitely be the time! I could use a fellow blogger or two to make me feel better about myself. But, like I said...I'm perfectly prepared to be the only blond here. Sometimes I just like to laugh at myself.

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

You are so not alone. Also, I swear blogger has made them even harder to read in the last little while because I'm doing even worse than before. I'd take them off my blog, but then I'm spammed to death...so oh well.

Trixie said...

i have that problem! But i just blame it on my computer:)

Erika said...

So funny. I've had the same issue. I thought it was just me!

Speaking of...I have to type a LONG one to post this. But at least I can read all the letters...we'll see.

Cherylyn said...

I totally have the same problem. I was just telling Tanner the other day that I have issues with word verification. To me, the worst ones are what yahoo games uses. I have had to do 3 or 4 tries on those before!

Nicole said...

OK...just the other day I was thinking "I swear they have made these things more difficult!" They're getting impossible to decode!

(Hey, this one's actually VERY legible!)

KP said...

Yup, me too. Fortunately I have Riley and Jeremy to help me decipher them. It's honestly illegible if you ask me. Just shot in the dark most of the time!!

So here I go..... whew! I got an easy one!