Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Four Year Old's Perspective of the Atonement

During Family Home Evening last night Jonah was giving the prayer which recently has gone from "Heavenly Father, bless this day, in the name of Jesus Christ" to something a little more substantial like...

"Heavenly Father, bless this day, bless that Jesus can die, bless that we all can die, and help us to be zerrected..."

Again, I'm amazed at their simple minds. It's why I always loved being in primary. When life starts getting too complicated I should just listen to my kids a bit more!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh how cute is he. I love what kids say in prayers, it really is right from the heart.

KP said...

That was wonderful. I am amazed at what a writer you are!! Gifte to the nth degree but down to earth and very approachable. We'll take it!

Anyways, I love Primary too.

As for the sailing. No food? No water? Pregnant?! Hello, nothing is fun with those 3 ingredients combined. Nothing.