Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jonah and the Wii

Somehow because I didn't buy myself an Easter dress, Josh got to buy a Wii. One of those crazy, totally unreasonable deals Josh is prone to make. Anyway, it was not my idea and I'm still trying to be okay with it. However, this was made much easier after last night's family home evening game.

(I'm always a little embarrassed to post videos because there I am in the background sounding like an idiot, but then sometimes they're too funny I just can't resist!)



It's amazing Jonah missed at all!

8 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Haha...I think that's the kind of deal Brandon would like!
That is too funny!

Trixie said...

Ha, you know that is how all guys think:) Jonah was hilarious trying to hit that ball! Soo funny.

Josh said...

I thought you said it was family home evening? Where were Ellie and Charlotte?

Annie said...

Seeing this, I am reminded of watching Allred home videos one day at your folks' house. It was a Christmas video and all I remember is Mikki saying "dog awesome" and "totally bionic" about the presents she got! My family quotes it to this day!

Erika said...

OK, he is LOVING that! Too cute!

littlest said...

Love it!!!

Heather said...

I love how little boys think - the harder and faster I play, the better I'm doing! What a cutie!

Niki said...

He is sooo cute!! Where do they get the energy!